Вы используете устаревший браузер, который не поддерживает такие современные технологии как
HTML5 и CSS3, используемые на этом сайте.
Просьба воспользоваться современным браузером Chrome
The Division was established in 1946, first as a department that evolved in 1951 into the design & research bureau and finally in 1960 into the 1st Division. In 2012 the Division was officially named the Naval Ship System’s Integration Division. The core task of the Division is shaping of the R&T tasks in the field of shipbuilding under the programs of military industrial complex development.
The naval ship system’s integration is governed by the philosophy of generic design & technology platforms:
- Aircraft carriers (Platform No. 1);
- Surface ships for far-ocean zone operations (Platform No. 2);
- Surface ships for near-sea zone operations (Platform No. 3);
- Surface ships and boats for coastal operations (Platform No. 4);
- Nuclear submarines (Platform No. 5);
- Conventional submarines and submersibles (Platform No. 6),
as well as other platforms defined in the government programs and includes:
- Management of advanced R&D efforts in the field of naval shipbuilding to keep it up-to-date;
- Solving of conceptual issues related to the design and construction of ships, vessels and complex marine systems and development of shipbuilding capabilities;
- Research & engineering support covering all phases in the life cycle of submarines, underwater vehicles, surface ships, auxiliary vessels, boats, supply ships, robot technologies, weaponry & sensors, power plants and ship equipment including such aspects as survivability, damage control, safety, ergonomics & human engineering, information security;
- Drafting of shipbuilding and innovation development programs as well as design & engineering and production potential of the shipbuilding industry;
- Elaboration of guidelines and software as well as regulatory documentation to support the ship design including such aspects as survivability, damage control, safety and human engineering. Innovative developments in fire-protection systems for ships and vessels as well as information support to crewmembers for efficient fire-fighting measures;
- Development of key principles, regulatory and methodological documents on information.