Вы используете устаревший браузер, который не поддерживает такие современные технологии как
HTML5 и CSS3, используемые на этом сайте.
Просьба воспользоваться современным браузером Chrome
INNOVATIVE STUDIES AND DEVELOPMENTS INTENDED TO DEVELOP THE SHIPS WITH LOW SIGNATURES
- Physical & mathematical methods of simulating ship signatures (physical fields) such as static magnetic, static electric, alternating electromagnetic signatures in various frequency bands, and hydrophysical signature, etc.;
- Analytical and numerical methods, procedures, as well as software to calculate the parameters of signatures;
- Methods and equipment for managing signatures in time and space;
- Calculation methods for supporting the development of ship design rules with respect to selecting, justifying and optimizing the signature reduction tools and techniques;
- Methods, procedures and equipment for measuring the signature parameters on models and full-scale ships.
- Coordination & finalization of contract specifications;
- Scaled physical modeling;
- Predicting signature levels;
- Finalizing ship concept;
- Developing design rules to reduce ship signatures;
- Quality control of delivered component equipment for signature management systems;
- Project supervision over introduction of measures intended to ensure signature levels required;
- Preparation of instrumentation systems;
- Control over signature levels of a lead ship;
- Identification of sources generating excessive signature levels;
- Development of additional signature management measures;
- Delivery of the ship to the Customer with respect to signature levels;
- Crew training for proper use of signature management systems.
- Development and introduction of recommendations and technical measures for monitoring signatures of facilities and equipment indoors and outdoors;
- Development and introduction of recommendations on protection of crew, equipment and environment from adverse effects of physical fields.