The 11th International Exhibition and Scientific Conference on Hydroaviation GIDROAVIASALON-2016 in compliance with the Order of the Government of the Russian Federation will be traditionally held from 22 to 25 September, 2016 on the shore of the Gelendzhik bay at the premises of experimental test base of Beriev Aircraft PJSC. It is organized by the Ministry of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation.
Apart from demonstration of water- and ship-based aviation and the prospects of its development, the exposition of the forthcoming exhibition will be significantly extended by the following sections corresponding to the competences of the Krylov State Research Centre: oil and gas production on the continental shelf, underwater technology and equipment, oceanology and resources of the World Ocean, passengers/cargoes sea transportation.
The following advanced projects of the Krylov State Research Centre will be showcased at the exhibition site of GIDROAVIASALON-2016:
- Wave-piercing vessel «STRELA» developed using radically new technology for design of high-speed displacement vessels. The advantages of new design are the improved seakeeping performance and safety, reduced resistance, lighter hull and reduced power consumption for powerplant and, therefore, lower cost of construction and operation.
- High-speed passenger catamaran «SAPSAN» — reliable and economically efficient vessel with improved seakeeping performance compared to existing vessels of national and foreign production providing high level of comfort for passengers.
- High-speed passenger catamaran «TRITON». It was created using innovative design technology for high-speed cargo-and-passenger multihull vessels when the vessel is made of functionally complete and independently produced module blocks.
- High-speed cargo-and-passenger trimaran. This vessel is characterized by high speed and improved seakeeping performance; it surpasses its counterparts in passenger carrying cantilevering, endurance and economic feasibility; at the same time, the draft is optimal for the vessel to be moored to the quay wall at any port with limited water depth.
- Research air-cushion vessel intended to accommodate container-type laboratories and equipment for geological engineering surveys, geological-geophysical, biological and ecological investigations in land/sea transition area.
The Krylov State Research Centre is also an organizer of round table on the matters of current interest i.e. the design and construction of high-speed passenger fleet due to the urgent need of its renewal.