Вы используете устаревший браузер, который не поддерживает такие современные технологии как
HTML5 и CSS3, используемые на этом сайте.
Просьба воспользоваться современным браузером Chrome
KSRC has profound experience in developing and operating (jointly with specialist companies) a range of sophisticated data processing and instrumentation systems for full-scale measurements of ship signatures.
- Working of requirements regarding the site of instrumentation deployment as well as site survey and certification procedures;
- Selection and justification of the scope and configuration of instrumentation and auxiliary equipment to be deployed;
- >Working out of proposals for engineering & technological support;
- Development of methodological & metrological guidelines and software;
- Manufacturing of instrumentation for measuring ship signatures;
- Delivery tests of the instrumentation on site;
- Consultancies for the operating personnel on the methods of using the instrumentation;
- Scientific, methodological and technical support during post-warranty period.
The measured signatures: magnetic, electric, ELFE, electromagnetic, radar, infrared, laser, hydrodynamic.
The instrumentation along with user manuals and operational documentation can be used for both large research & test centers and small ranges and test facilities for measuring specific signatures. The instrumentation can be designed for fixed, in-situ or mobile applications.