Вы используете устаревший браузер, который не поддерживает такие современные технологии как
HTML5 и CSS3, используемые на этом сайте.
Просьба воспользоваться современным браузером Chrome
- Model measurements and calculation of radar cross-sections and generation of radar images of ships;
- Generation of laser and infrared images of ships;
- Development of methods and tools for management and reduction of ship radar, laser and infrared signatures;
- Development of design documents for special-purpose test facilities;
- Determination of reflection parameters of ship coatings within radar and laser bands;
- Development of regulatory and methodological documents on calculation and measurement of ship signatures as well as design of signature management equipment.
Three-dimensional radar, laser and infrared images of ships under design are generated by specially developed software providing ship
The signature levels are represented as radar and laser cross-sections as well as contrast temperatures (infrared signature).
Elecromagnetic signature levels with operating radio equipment and radars are calculated by STAR3D High Frequency software.
KSRC has developed radar-absorbing structural materials (RAS) and radar-absorbing nets intended to manufacture parts of superstructures and hull and to reduce radar signature of ship within a wide frequency band.
- RAS ensure absorption of radar waves in electromagnetic bands S, X, Ka;
- RAS are highly efficient reducing the ship RCS by 3 to 7 times.
- RAS are carbon-reinforced composite materials manufactured using vacuum methods (RTM, infusion) and contact method (moulding);
- RAS are intended to manufacture radar-absorbing elements of hull, superstructure walls, aircraft hangars, doors, casings of gas exhaust systems, towers and enclosures of weaponry systems;
- There are two types of RAS: flat-layered (K-type) and geometrically non-uniform (T-type).